Saturday, January 23, 2010

longgggggggg week

i has been such a long week! sorry that i did not update for so long .
life has been ups and downs .it was never easy from the start but looks like it gotten worse .
have never studied more than this in my entire life .homework are looking like sky scarpers to me.
. i don't even want to think about self study . i think i might go to the mental hospital soon.
band have been boring and tiring .no longer have that drive anymore .but at least i have friends there that make me feel like going there.but it has been so long . i miss my old self.the one that always loved single thing i did .the attitude that was never sian.but looks like i may never find it back again.PLEASE COME BACK TO ME!!!!
everyday i just wish for the time i can lie on the bed to sleep .to rest myself.i realize there are many 2 faced people .i don't want to name who or from where.but they are getting on my nerves .so you guys noe who you are and better stay out of my way.
jasmine please DO NOT PULL MY SHIRT EVER AGAIN.

No comments: